Expect More From Your Home Inspector
Tom Munro CHI, CCI, CMI, AHERA, RRFA(L)
Tom Munro’s mission to redefine the home inspection industry by encouraging home buyers to “Expect more from your Home Inspector” is a success. Munro Home Inspections provides clients with Confidence when purchasing a home. More and more home buyers and home owners have turned to Munro Home Inspections and The Home Inspector YouTube Channel for the valuable information Tom Munro is happy to share. Tom has utilized platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to share free education to anyone looking to buy, maintain or sell their home.
Tom Munro of Munro Home Inspections exceeds all standards of inspection in the Canada and the USA for home inspectors. As a member of Applied Science Trades & Technicians of British Columbia – Property Inspectors – ASTTBC-PI and appointed member of the Property Inspector Certification Board, Tom is directly involved in improvements to the industry and is looked on as the example of what an inspector should exemplify.
With Tom’s long list of Certifications, which continues to grow, he is able to provide clients with the knowledge they are looking for when buying or maintaining their home.
- Certified Home Inspector – CHI
- Certified Commercial Inspector – CCI
- Certified Mold Inspector – CMI
- Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act – AHERA
- Registered Reserve Fund Analyst – RRFA(L)
- Licensed by the BC Consumer Protection Plan #58385
- Certified by the Applied Science Technician & Trades of British Columbia – ASTTBC-PI
Averaging 280 homes inspected a year, Tom Munro of Munro Home Inspections Ltd. has redefined the quality of the home inspections. With standards that exceed the highest standards of inspection in the country, Tom continues to push the rest of the industry to be better. Tom’s tool bag contains the latest and greatest inspections tools creating more information for the client.
You will have the confidence that your home has been inspected with a Munro Home Inspection.
“Expect more from your home inspector”
This is what you can expect from a Munro Home Inspections:
- Time – An Inspection is not a race, diagnosing potential problems takes time, MHI takes the time.
- A thorough inspection – With a scrupulous eye for deficiencies and latent defects, MHI is thorough.
- A comprehensive report – Reports are created on the MHI database which creates a tailored PDF report specifically for your home with a list of documents you should attain, safety items, repair items and yearly maintenance items to help you manage your home.
- Report Review – MHI prides itself on reviewing all the pictures and report face to face with the clients.
Clients get a view of the home from the perspective of the inspector and can ask all the questions they have regarding the property.
Clients have the confidence the home was inspected because they can see the thoroughness of MHI.
Subscribe to Munro Home Inspections on YouTube
Keep up to date with the latest videos from Munro Home Inspections
Tom’s report was concise and to the point, accompanied by pictures that helped us understand each report item. Several of the items on the report made my husband and I a little nervous, but Tom’s explanations and advice regarding the issues were invaluable.
Tanya & Ryan Anderson
Tom brings a great deal of energy to an industry that needed an infusion of talent and change. Tom’s thoroughness and attention to detail makes him one of the best in the industry. Tom is a leader in this field.
Professional, knowledgeable, meticulous and patient! Tom left no stone unturned as he guided me through each step of the inspection, from top to bottom. Following the inspection I promptly received a detailed written inspection report with photographs. Thanks Tom!
Tom was able to connect us with key individuals who took time to answer question for us, such that we could proceed forward in confidence in the process. You will be impressed, informed and equipped to make one of the most important decisions of your life.
Munro Home Inspections exceeds the highest standards in the Home Inspection industry and has earned the reputation of being thorough, educational, and a proven leader in the industry.
As a ASTTBC-PI inspector MHI follows the highest standard of inspections for licensed home inspectors in Canada.